Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2391
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ****Minor Republic Commando Spoilers****

    Just finished SW:Republic Commando. Maan, poor Sev, I hope I'll see him again in Republic Commando 2, cause I'm sure there'll be 2

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 26, 2005 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  2. #2392
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, I felt the same way HK. However that might be a spoiler for those who haven't beaten it.

  3. #2393
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, sorry.

  4. #2394
    Inactive Member crazyelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    xel--sure we can play together, when did you have in mind, and what level are you? i started over because some retard reset my game before it saved, so im like level 29 force. i have a hucaseal at level 90 but i cant find the stupid card? lmk.

  5. #2395
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #2396
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    omg *sporegasm*

    Ah, I have no characters below level 100 right now. I might be able to help you level up sometime though.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 27, 2005 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  7. #2397
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. I was impressed by that guys approach. I guess with a big EA budget behind him, he can let his imagination fly in any way he wants; hence the complex dynamic AI. This might be the first game i truly respect the company for making if it turns out to be as fun as im imagining it to be.

    Played my last day of FFXI. Im bored and tired of the experience, the 30 day free trial was certainly sufficient. I remember enjoying Phantasy Star Online's monotonous offline play more than this, and thats saying something. Fortunately the experience didnt cost any more than ?16 ($30), and i can at least add it to my collection.

  8. #2398
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maxis is only financed by EA. And with the helpful track record of the Sims, they have a creative budget.

  9. #2399
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good, because i hear the employment at EA's main branches are horribly underpaid. Still, they're milking the Sims franchise quite a bit. I guess it'll be the same case with Spore; although i figure it'll be justified considering the potential for added content.

  10. #2400
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got an older game called Wizardry 8. Though the graph is almost nothing this is one of the best games. First you can create a party with 6 members, but the professions are quite extreme. For example there are: ninja,samurai,bishop,gadgeter,lord. Though you cannot see 'em you can give commands. The spells has 9 power levels, but there are lotsa times when the spell fizzles or it backfires. It's pretty embarassing when I want to kill about 8 enemies with a fireball, and it hits my party. If you use one skill for example in combat it will improve, and if you reach 100 in one of your stats (strength,dexterity,etc) you'll get another skill which is the most usable

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 28, 2005 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •